Existing Member?

Europe trip with kids

Anticipation of Travel

USA | Saturday, 18 March 2017 | Views [652]

Hello everyone,

This entry is just to start the blog.

I have always loved to travel and last year I was lucky to find really inexpensive tickets to Europe. This lead to buying tickets that will take us into Paris, where we'll spend 6 days, then off to Venice. In Venice we will have Easter (forgot about that holiday when booking tickets) and my daughter will turn 12 years old. She may even forgive me for leaving her home to babysit grandpa and taking the boys to Spain for her eight birthday. In my defense, someone that young wouldn't have enjoyed the trip or probably remember much of it. From Venice we hope to see snow (Dolomites?) and then travel to Florence. Florence will lead to Cinque Terre, then Rome and off to Santorini for the Greek part of the trip. After five days in Santorini we will head to Athens, then fly back to Paris for the return flight home.

I'm stressed and tired just with the planning, but now that most arrangements have been made, I'm really starting to look forward to this awesome trip.

Tags: europe, france, greece, italy, travel with kids

About belkis

the travelers

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.