Existing Member?

DIVING ADVENTURES

5 days, 9 hours and 27 minutes to go

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 20 May 2017 | Views [144]

So less than a week until I leave for Indiana and so have decided to start a blog for those of you who are equally obsessed with diving, and for those who are such good friends that you are willing to put up with me going on and on about it.

The last few weeks have included my first ever sun bed visits and the ensuing aloe vera on red skin, whilst my flatmate laughs (Greek and tans just thinking about the sun). With 5 days to go I have just bought insurance to cover me for both diving and trampolining (we all know which one is most likely to leave me in a US hospital with fractures and dislocations) - turns out it costs quite a lot of do trapezing which I had planned on for New York, so left that off the list. Maybe next year... I have also discovered the joy of in flight entertainment and just now need to work out what order I watch all the films in.

I have enough swimming costumes to last me a lifetime, and gym changes to get me through the 34 degrees heat. There's even shorts on the agenda.

So am planning on putting up any videos and photos I can get as I go, and here's to a fab few weeks diving.

 

 

About beckydunnedinburgh


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.