Existing Member?

Trashspotters

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [198] | Scholarship Entry

Budapest is one of the most beautiful capital cities in Europe, but it has its bad days as well. For a few days every year, the streets of Budapest become covered in trash, and hordes of treasure hunters - trashpotters - are walking around hoping to find the perfect piece of furniture or a weird decoration.
As enthusiatic trashspotters we thought this is a perfect opportunity to show a different side of the otherwise fragile and fairy tale-like Budapest. This is exactly our kind of adventure: we find beauty at unexpected places and our curiosity is not satisfied by scraching the surface, we are ready to get dirty to get under it.
It's not only the advanture that matters to us, we are also committed to high standard visuals because we believe that pictures are the best story tellers.
Nikol (behind the camera) and I (presenter)form a perfect team for adventures, we support, motivate and inspire each other.So far, we filmed for our own pleasure or for helping out friend's blogs or webpages. With the help of this scholarship we could step on the next level and start to realise our big dream of becoming professional video-makers.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About beavercut


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.