Existing Member?

Pieces of heaven are in Indonesia

Thank`s God I found Your heaven

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 13 May 2014 | Views [207] | Scholarship Entry

I`ll never forget the day that I had travel to Sebira Island in North Jakarta, Indonesia. I never been in this place before. It was my first time. I am with 4 my friends decided to go there because we all never went to that island.
to go to Sebira, we must had very long journey. We had a 11 hours to spent our time on the sea.
Sebira is a small island. This area is about 9 hectare. And the electricity are supplied by diesel machine and by solar energy. People in this place are very kind. They are very welcome with visitors.
The beach in this island is very beautiful. You can`t find anyplace like Sebira in Jakarta. The water are very clean and pure blue. No many visitors in this island because it is very far away from Jakarta.
You can swimming, snorkeling, diving, and the other water sports. If you go to there don`t forget to try to eat 'Selayar' fish. It is very delicious. Try to walk at side of the island. If you are lucky, you can find a Shark, little shark. But don`t forget to not leave your rubbish in this island, just leave your foot step.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About beautyofindonesia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.