Existing Member?

Travels

USA trip

USA | Monday, 20 November 2017 | Views [236]

During summer holiday (2017) my family visited the USA for our holiday. We landed, thankfully, in JFK around midnight. The airport was beautiful. Even though we had been to JFK many times we were still surprised and amazed by the sight. Electric billboards displaying times for: landings, departures, instructions and advertisements. We planned to stay in a hotel but our reservations got mixed up so we stayed in a relatives house for the night. After sorting everything out the next day we stayed in a relatives house for the night. After sorting everything out the next day we took the subway to Coney island in Brooklyn. We had lots of fun spending the day over there. After a few days in New York we went on a road trip to Virginia We drove to another relatives house in New Jersey and spent the night there before departing on the road trip. We drove for a long time playing various road games such as I spy or naming countries and capitals or counting cars. We stopped to eat, mostly for fast-food but we bought healthy snacks. We arrived in Virginia at around 8 o'clock. We stayed in a hotel by the beach in Virginia. The next morning we had breakfast at the buffet. It was heavenly: oatmeal, bagels, waffles, French toast crepes and pancakes. After breakfast my dad, my brother and I went cycling together while my sister and my mother went swimming at the beach. It was lots of fun, but extremely tiring. We cycled a total of 38.5km around the place.

About baller


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.