Existing Member?

Hair everywhere

Seek Experiences - Hair Everywhere

LEBANON | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [262] | Scholarship Entry

We Both, Ramy and Ferdaous, have a special bond with our hair. It somehow shapes a part of our personality and is striking in our physical presence.
When we thought of an experience that would take us outside of our comfort 'hair'-zone, we thought of introducing a new hair style coming from a different culture. This would allow us to introduce a new dimension to the hair form we are used to.

We were lucky to have found within the migrant community living in Lebanon, Rahel. She was very welcoming and willing to film with us this fun adventure.
To date, Ramy the presenter, has been a fond of photography and a great orator. Facilitating workshops for other youth and playing an active role in the civil society, he aspires to engage with as many people as he can. Coming from a rock climbing background, Ramy loves to challenge his own thinking and habits and lead a world conversation and dialogue that pushes the limits.
Ferdaous is still pursuing her BA in Communication Arts where she aspires to learn skills to be a better documentary Filmmaker.

This scholarship will be an opportunity to reaffirm our dedication to this art form and will be an exciting learning adventure.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About baladna


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Lebanon

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.