Existing Member?

Always Be youself!

We fail down to stand up again'..

KYRGYZSTAN | Saturday, 10 May 2014 | Views [132] | Scholarship Entry

Each day of my life starting from 15 years begin with a wish of gaining maximum level of knowledge an doing my better than the day begore. I kept my dream till it became real and goes on to realize! I feel happy everytime I study something new, but ths day I tended to feel pain from it!
The celebrities of a victory day in The capital city on 9/05/2014 started from military parade, presidents wishes continued with free concert for thousand of veterans and attenders on the biggest square. But all i saw in the first part of this day couldnt be compared to the second one, because something unexpected happened to me.
As The starting shot was made All bicyclers moved on to make a trip arond the city with a happy shoutings of "Urrrahh" and I was there, with my old bike! The happy faces of people around us made a bright atmosphere entire spece of our city ! When we have reached the finish, A group of djs were waitingfor us to initiate bike games! So ,my story began from registration table on jumping games. My number was23-i'd remembered it excellently. The game started. Crowd is waiting for us! It is my turn. I do totated my wheels forcefully and..... I am laying on the ground, crowd is shouting.
I have lost. firstly thought I. However my wounds made my lose to a voctory, because I became well known for my active participation! As well I learned One lesson: Never be afraid to do heart's orders. It sees future.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About azatbekjanaaly


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Kyrgyzstan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.