Existing Member?

Life time adventures while hitchhiking from Empori, Kansas to New York

Beautiful crazy magic can happen

USA | Friday, 9 May 2014 | Views [127] | Scholarship Entry

This is a true story this has actually happened. I'm from Tunisia and have always wanted to go see America but I couldn’t afford it and then I won a full scholarship to study In Kansas. I wanted to go see New York so in the winter break I decided to hitchhike. I contacted some family on couchsurfers.com living in the 45th floor of this building next to Time Square to assure my accommodation. I prepared my backpack. First day of winter break I got a ride to the nearest truck stop that goes from the Midwest to the east coast. I entered the coffee place and was asking people for a ride. I met this guy but he was weird so I asked some lady truck driver a 35 years old tattooed pretty brunette. she gave me a ride. She said she'll stop in Ohio to rest and she'll drop me off in Pennsylvania. In Ohio in the truck stop hostel she offered me to share a room together as it's cheaper and so we did. One thing led to another and we ended up having crazy sex. We got to Pennsylvania, I hitchhiked again with this really cool hippy who was smoking weed, I got stoned without even smoking. we arrived to New York. the family welcomed me. I took a shower then went to see all over NY walking downtown and at night we go to nightclubs with Maria and Emily. Both are blondes. On Saturday night I went alone to the biggest night club in Manhattan, Webster Hall. Everybody was friendly to me and some girl Kayla offered me some drugs because I said I never took any. Then she offered a long island ice tea and urged me to shag it so we can take tequila shots. After a while I was feeling something so good I started dancing and socializing and for some reason all the girls liked me and I was making out with so many of them, I met Kayla again and she said how is the molly, and I'm like what, she said I put a pill in your drink how are you feeling, I told her I love you, grabbed her and made out with her. Next day I woke up next to this pretty ginger and I don't even know her name but all the pictures in my phone explained it all. That was crazy. Next day I was hanging out with the girls telling them about my adventures because I'm leaving the next day. At night after hanging out in some bars, I went to my bed and later on Maria came to my room and we ended up having wild beautiful sex. Next morning, I hitchhiked back to Emporia. I have no idea how I ended up doing all of this. If I don't have all the pictures and videos no one will believe my lifetime adventures in Tunisia, the US and Russia.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About awesomeness


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.