Existing Member?

First time solo travel! Veering between China Doll and Nomad, I decided to explore my inner nomad and embark on my first solo travel. I have travelled before, mostly in Europe and America with friends.

Nerves & Excitement

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 20 October 2012 | Views [192]

Finally booked my ticket to Bangkok the end of Oct 12 and I have just over a week to go! I never realised the extent of how much admin and research is involved when planning my first trip abroad. My itinerary has been amended lots already! I am feeling a mix of anxiety, nervousness and excitement. My recently developed fear of flying, combined with all the safety advice about being aware of scammers and theft, no wonder why it might put some people off travelling! Still, for me, I don't think i have really lived life, if i haven't travelled abroad and got to see what other cultures, people way of living and sights are like!

Still lots to do and haven't even got round to reading my guide books yet and lots to do. This is the first time I am backpacking and the least amount of clothes i've ever taken for a month trip - around 3 day outfits and sleepwear.

 

 

About atlancia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.