Existing Member?

New York New York Another day another adventure.......

New York - Day Six

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 12 August 2013 | Views [260]


OMG this was our very last full day in New York! For the first time both Karen and I had a little sleep in - 8.45 am! We headed off to Soho area for brunch at Katz diner (Harry met Sally) and then did a little shopping - this time for the kids. We finished at Macy's again and then back to the hotel before dinner at a little local Greek restaurant which was fantastic. I forgot to mention that there was a little commotion at the hotel in the afternoon, apparently the Sth Korean President (or at least the dignitaries were staying at our hotel and there was secret service and police everywhere - how exciting! We did a little bit of packing before hitting the sack at around midnight- our time here in New York was drawing to a close in fact the whole holiday was drawing to a close Which was a little sad but I am looking forward to going home and seeing the family as I have missed them very much.

About asteinthal


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.