Existing Member?

New York New York Another day another adventure.......

New York - Day Four

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 11 August 2013 | Views [257]


Wow I can't believe that Karen and I have been in New York just on 4 days. We have been so busy everyday that we are both exhausted at night. Today is no different! We are off to Central Park via a little bit of shopping at Tiffany's 5th Avenue. We have been using the subway everyday and feel quite confident with it. After popping into just a few shops we had a stroll through Central Park on our way to The Boathouse Restaurant where we were booked for lunch. The Boathouse was beautiful, right on the lake and the food was good. After lunch we strolled a bit more but it was so hot we caught the subway back to the hotel as we had to get ready to go to Yankee Stadium for the baseball that night. The weather was a bit stormy but really humid and it did rain quite a few times and we had to purchase some ponchos. We had fantastic seats, just 13 seats behind the Yankees dugout. In fact there was a sign to watch out for balls and flying bats as we were so close. The game was great and not hard to follow. We caught the subway home and flopped into bed once more.

About asteinthal


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.