Existing Member?

Big_Imagino Mix_Up Adventure

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - My Big Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 16 March 2011 | Views [282] | Scholarship Entry

My Big Adventure

I am a dreamer, since i was born in this world at 11th July 1988. I have many vision through my eyes, i always see something different. I saw the trees like a soldier have a ceremony in the field, I saw cloud like the world, it showed me the other part of the world, the whole continent.

my big adventure started when i joined in the naturalist organization in my campus. i was thirsty on it. i was thirsty having such an adventure like in my dream.

in my obedient life, this is the first time my Heart throbbing so fast, my adrenalin raise up and my smile began to draw.
its the real life that i want, it really am.

and the biggest adventure i ever had are when i got fall off from the valley with the full back pack (i wish not to die, and its happened, thanks god), i fall of from boat when i have rafting in the river, i have to ride animal truck when i was running out of money after hiking the mountain, i was saw the the world through the people's faces in the street, i saw the grass dancing, i saw the animals making love, i saw the sky, etc.

my big adventure was seeing anything in different eyes and thinking in positive ways.
having adventure is not only make yourself satisfied but its more than that, having adventure is the matter of finding the true of ourselves.. :)

Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About asniesajid


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.