Existing Member?

Europe

To sweet loved ones....

GERMANY | Friday, 8 October 2010 | Views [376]

Dear All Loved Ones,

Wow! The past month down to the past few hours have been filled with emotions that I can’t identify…well maybe one, OVERWHELMED! But now as I sit on the plane, and we go through these crazy time changes, I finally feel calm, besides my back hurting and I can’t sleep, I feel real relaxed about things, which is great!

Considering a 7 hour flight gives you plenty of time to think, well I have cried, watched YOU”VE GOT MAIL, which I found appropriate for all parties here, and stared out the window, I finally found time to really process things.

I just want all of you to know first off how much I love you, secondly I wouldn’t be able to do this without any of you, and thirdly you must know and understand that I am who I am because of you. Some of you have called me “brave”, I more so think stupid for doing something this absurd. More importantly I just want to Thank you, for the support, LOVE, and encouragement that I have been so blessed by from all of you.

So I don’t really know what time it is, on my computer is says 10:04 am…but the time is going up and I am suppose to land at 8:10 am…who knows. Surprisingly I am really not that tired, I just can’t wait to wash my face in the airport and brush my teeth. I’m thinking about taking it easy when I get there and relaxing for today in Munich, go tooling around, definitely take a nap, and probably drink a beer but nothing crazy yet!

Alright I do love you, I think you got the gist of that and just remember to check my online journal for details about my day. I am going to type that one up now. Journals.worldnomads.com/aroundtheworldigo/

Yours Truly,

Maggie Lorraine Roberts

I was trying to think of some German but hell I don’t know anything but Halo Deucthcsland.J

About aroundtheworldigo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.