Existing Member?

Living the Life My Way!

Exotic Times in Thailand

THAILAND | Saturday, 10 May 2014 | Views [190] | Scholarship Entry

Thailand
I have been to Thailand quite a few times mostly for summer vacations.My first visit to Thailand was in 2007,even though I have been there after that as well,but my first visit has always been very special to me.It could also be the fact that I was only in grade 7 at that time.Living in India,I never got to see beaches or night markets etc,so when i visited thailand,it was like a dream come true and it definitely became my second home.Visiting a beach for the first time was special for me as childish as it sounds,I still love it.I got to see so many beautiful temples,enjoyed relaxing massages,did a lot of shopping and of course tried many different types of delicious cuisines.It was just magical,I also visited the Pattaya and had a great time.Bangkok being the city and Pattaya a little island of Thailand brings a little difference in the way of life.Pattaya is more relaxing,with mush loud Night Life and I remember my dad not letting me go out of the hotel alone during night times, since I was very young and with the high rate of drunk people outside making loud noises,dancing topless/naked,dry humping each other and all,I couldn't understand the reason at that time but I definitely do.I do believe that if someone want a little get away from their life.They need to visit thailand and enjoy all the exotic pleasures it will provide.Every person should visit thailand at least once in their life and I can promise that they will never regret it. It gives you a time of your life that you can't even imagine.One of the Best Experience a person can have in their life specially if you're a Teenager/young adult!.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About anon


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.