Existing Member?

Self Exploration

A Day Of Friendship

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 31 August 2015 | Views [247] | Scholarship Entry

Film is my most passionate form of art. I love being able to be involved in a process that takes time and love.
Ever since I can remember I've loved having control of a camera or anything that can make me capture a moment.
Being a first year film student I believe this opportunity will be a life changing experience for my career. It will give me the opportunity to learn more about film on a wider scale and travelling will be so beneficial to my creative process.
I want to be able to travel and meet people who share the same love as I do. I want to create stories that people can relate and stories that people can enjoy.

My short Film 'A Day of Friendship' looks at the beauty shared between teenage girls friendship. I wanted to capture the sleepovers girls have and how special they can be to building a strong friendship.

I want to progress as a person by travelling through film. I think this would be the most amazing experience for me as a film maker and I would cherish it till the day I die.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About anniecomelli


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.