Existing Member?

Leadership on Wheels

Prayana

INDIA | Sunday, 6 September 2015 | Views [239] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Gaurav Pandey. I am very interested in applying for the Filmmaking assignment with World Nomads.
I come from a background of diverse work experiences. After receiving my Master’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from NISCORT Media College, Delhi, I went on to work as a Video Journalist for Frontier TV in Delhi. I then went on to work as a Cinematographer at The Parish.

My passion for film production and my adventurous spirit led me to move across the country to Hubli, Karnataka, creation and development of two travel documentary series, LEAD Prayana 2013 and LEAD Prayana 2014.

Since my childhood, I have always been fascinated by the camera and in love with films of all types. As travelling has always been an integral part of my life since childhood, I have many fond memories of not just the journeys but my keen desire to capture every moment of our trips and translate them into films. Over time, my passion that has developed and is now an integral part of my life.

World Nomad is a truly reputed forum for aspiring filmmakers. I believe that by being a part of this forum would provide me with a tremendous opportunity, which will undoubtedly give a significant impetus to me in furthering my ambitions and aspirations of being a reputed travel filmmaker.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About annie_1988


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.