Existing Member?

Suitcase full of dreams

Chasing a dream

MACEDONIA | Friday, 22 May 2015 | Views [145] | Scholarship Entry

Life has an interesting way of putting everything in perspective.Whenever you think that things ware not meant to be,something comes up and for a moment a dream is revived.Life has thought me that there is no yellow color on the traffic light.No one and nothing will prepare you for what is yet to come ,no matter bad or good.No one prepares you for the road out there.However here I am standing with a suitcase full of dreams,hungry for adventure and new memories.Here I am ready for what it is to come.

Istanbul,the place I always want to come back to.People everywhere,so much culture in one place. What I experienced from my trip there was priceless.I learned about history by visiting castles that took me back to another era.I stood on the bridge that connects two civilizations,I sow architecture,great art,tried amazing food,learned belly dance, and by all that I learned a lot about Turkish culture.Istanbul is breath taking.Being there you can feel the hard work,you can also see people struggling to succeed, but what you remember the most after living is the greeting you received by everyone there.I still look up in my memory for those pictures and moments I have from there.I can always come back and never leave with regret,because after all Istanbul offers something new every other season.

New York,the place I never went to,the place I always wanted to visit.When I think of New York,lights,noise,people,red carpet and fun come to my mind.Heights,water arias,nature and modern architecture all wrapped in one.I want to experience all that,I want to know what the city that never sleeps offers.I want to go to big theaters,to Times Square,I want to play a song on the street,I want to run for a cab,I want to be free and to have fun.I think New York is simple,charming and lovely place to visit.I'm amazed how everything is functioning so great despite the fact that there is more that 50.000 foreign visitors right there at the moment.And let's face it who doesn't love New York.New York is a lifetime experience, and everyone should have it on their list.New York because it offers dreams.

My bedroom,the place that ideas come to my mind.It's here that everything starts.Here,I come up with a plan, I make my list,I pack my suitcase.The place big dreams were born.I'm always looking forward when leaving this place.Because I know I'll come back fuller with hopes,richer with knowledge and bigger in soul.Here is the place where I can close my eyes and be anywhere I want.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About anneif


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Macedonia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.