Existing Member?

Anna's New Zealand adventures

The Trip

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 4 January 2008 | Views [649] | Comments [2]

We've just arrived at our hostel in aukland and although we are all desperate for the shower (24 hours travelling has not left us feeling too fresh) we've got two hours to kill before we can check-in and hence the over keen blogging. The flight was good and korean air v. efficient and friendly- Pip and I tried to get into the spirit of things by opting for the Korean food on the first flight (something called BIBIBAP? It even came with instructions of how to eat it!)but went for beef hot pot on the next one... draw your own conclusions!

Views from flight amazing for me- especially over Russia at night the sky was so clear that the land was lit by the moon- amazing! Unfortuantely the view was not so hot for Clare as Tom's stomach bug got the better of him after the flight food and was sick... still he's much better now and got his appetite back in time fro breakfast on the second flight! I unfortuanetly failed to get as much sleep as I wanted but am determined to plow through rest of day before hitting the bunkbead!

Off to shower and then head into aukland to toast our arrival and get a watch to help me adjust a bit better and so don't have to keep bugging tom!

bye for now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tags: Airports

 

Comments

1

Hey hun,

Glad to hear you've arrived safely! Hope you're settling in okay and can't wait to hear what you've done next!

We'll be reading..! :cD

Love M & R xXx

  Madelyn and Richard Jan 5, 2008 8:21 PM

2

Well done Anna. Glad you've arrived safely. Watch out for the sheep! LoL UP&AD

  Mead43 Jan 7, 2008 9:05 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.