Existing Member?

The Edge of Glory My travels to Myanmar (Burma); Angkor Wat; and Krabi

3 Days...

USA | Sunday, 3 June 2012 | Views [403]

June 3, 2012 

Happy Sunday...as I am sitting here at Takumi Japanese Restaurant working in between customers. 

Anyhoo-3 more days until my departure for Myanmar (Burma), soon after the Kingdom of Cambodia and the picturesque beaches of Thailand. 

My apartment looks like a monsoon hit it with everything scattered, cleaning, laundry, blah, blah, blah. Really folks??? NO-I have not packed yet!!! This is a very predictable trait of mine! 

To be honest, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, anxious and all that wonderful emotions! I love traveling solo-I honestly do. However, Myanmar (Burma) has such a special place in my heart that I wish I was able to share this particular travel with a friend. I became fascinated by Burma when I saw a cover of it on Times long before I was a teenager and definitely long before I knew I was part Burmese. The Golden Land, where nearly everything shimmers and shines.

Sooooooooo....on that note, I should REALLY attempt to pack tonight! Until then...

Cheers and all my love,

Anna Shenikki

About annakkham


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.