Existing Member?

BucharestinTransition

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [264] | Scholarship Entry

-We wanted to express the beauty of Bucharest, the capital of Romania, the Little Paris;because my friend Cristian studied acting we wanted to illustrate it through the eye of an artist; As soundtrack, we choose 2 beautiful melodies: Franz Liszt-Love dream and Paganini-Concierto de violin.
-My friend, Cristian Rus graduated from Hyperion University Bucharest, acting section; now he is involved in lot of activities concerning acting and filming here in Romania, with some of the professors he had during the faculty. As for me,I'm very passionate about photography and from there came my passion for filming.I worked as a photographer in an old times photos studio, Flashback Old Times Photos, Maryland, USA.
This scholarship will be a lifetime experience for me and I'm praying every night to Christ the Redeemer to give me the chance to take full advantage of this.For Cristian this experience will be beneficial for him to practice what he learnt in Faculty and to make him become a better filmmaker and actor.
Let the best videos to win! And we keep praying to be between the winners! Hope you will enjoy our video!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About annacristi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.