Existing Member?

My Scholarship entry - A 'place' I have visited my entry for the scholarship

My essay entry for the scholarship

PHILIPPINES | Sunday, 13 January 2013 | Views [678]

I believe that I should be chosen for this scholarship because this opportunity will make my dream come true. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of traveling the world. As I grew up pictures from all over the world are my windows to my dream. I am always fascinated by photographs. I’m always amazed by photographers showcasing their talents through their photographs. How they were able to tell a story through a still image. How they were able to show how beautiful a place is through their photographs. Photographs can affect people in so many ways but most of all it can inspire people. Photographs can make people dream. So I became a photographer because I want to be a travel photographer. If others can do it I can do it too. I want to inspire people through my photographs. I want to show them how beautiful the world is. That God created a beautiful world for us and we should take care of it. At this young age I want to be something. I want to prove myself to my family and to the world because God made us to be something in this world. I f I will be chosen for this program It’s like a dream come true,with the help of Mister Jason Edwards. To work with Mister Edwards is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. To be mentored by an amazing photographer is something to be treasured. This program will help me a lot in the future. To be in this program is an adventure for a lifetime. That’s what makes travel photography very interesting the adventures you will experience on the way of making beautiful photographs. Adventures that will teach us life. Adventures that will show us the beauty of the world. I want to be in this program because I want to discover what Oman has to offer. I want to learn about their culture, art,food and many more. I should be chosen to be in this program because I am a hardworking person. I want to discover and learn new things for myself and for photography. I want to be a part of something. Something that I love. I am an openminded person. I love challenges because it makes my brain work and most of all I love traveling and Photography. I want to be a famous photographer and make amazing photos someday. I should be part of this program because I am driven by my dream and hungry to learn. So please choose me to be the winner of this program because I know I will make good photos and I hope I am the person you are looking for for this program. Thank you!

Tags: #wnphoto, a taste of oman, middle east, oman, peregrine adventures, photography, scholarships, tourism oman, travel

About angelicamanalo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.