Existing Member?

Infamous Traveler

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [233] | Scholarship Entry

My subject matter was inspired by the fact that I love midgets! No matter how bad my day is going if a little person waddles up to me they bring a smile to my face. I also love boxing. Midgets + Boxing = AWESOME! When I heard that Manila had both, I thought what a great cultural experience and it was one of my first activities upon arrival.

My filmmaking experience to date has included graduating from USC Film School, writing, producing, directing, acting and hosting my content. To see my work as a host please checkout: http://youtu.be/ZNrwCNHQRUs

As a filmmaker/ presenter, my goal has always been to shoot my own travel show. I have been traveling since I was 6 months old and have lived and traveled all over the world. Traveling has always been an integral part of my life and I want to share my unique view of the world; the good, the bad, the beautiful and the bizarre. As you can see from my video, I'm not afraid to literally step into the ring, no matter how strange or challenging the experience at hand might be. This scholarship to me would give me a chance to share a little piece of myself while exposing the cultural behind the world's biggest party!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About andreaswigand


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.