Existing Member?

One million Km.

CAPTAIN GALILEA

MEXICO | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [471] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Hello Nomads,

My name is Andrea Gudiño i'm 22 years old, i`m mexican and traveller.

Seven years ago i was introduced into photography world, since then i ' m in love of what photography has taught me: sensibility, attention, patient, time.
Through photography and video i could discover another side of myself, my town, state and country. Mexico taught me to observe and appreciate the richness of many landscapes thanks to it's diversity, cultural and geographical. Colombia it's an excellent opportunity to expand my curious spirit and keep developing my skills and sensibility.

I'm recently graduated from animation film school so i considered that now is the perfect time to travel and tested all the things that i've learned. This scholarship means to me an incredible opportunity to increase my knowledges, my mental and spiritual world, to grow up and discover another country, to be in touch with Latino America and his people, to expand my horizon and show it in a video.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Andrea,
I love your opening sequence! Great camera work and beautiful colors. Nice job.

  jschiappa Sep 9, 2015 9:55 AM

About andreagu


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.