Existing Member?

andikabakti

Andika Bakti

INDONESIA | Sunday, 13 January 2013 | Views [532]

Waterfall II, one of the places of interest to visit.

Waterfall II, one of the places of interest to visit.

I am a communication science student at University of Sumatera Utara, one of the biggest university in Sumatera . I am a photographer editor at SUARA USU Student Press that publish tabloid monthly, magazine, and news online.  Even I must study hard to take many photos. This organization make me must go to anywhere to take photo.

I want to be a professional photographer at International media. That's why I am an internship photographer at ANTARA, National News Agencies in Indonesia and KOVER Magazine a tourism an lifestyle magazine in North of Sumatra, as well as Media Indonesia Newspaper in Jakarta.

I love photography because beauty and information submitted, photos and captions may provide new information to the reader without having to read a long text.  A good photo come from photographer  that can see out of the box angle. And I do it. With photography, I got to explore the world.

With go to this place, Oman, I can elaborate my photography skill to take a landscape photo, etc. Before I be a professional photographer, I think this program can help me to study hard about photography.

Tags: graphic design, photography, reading, travelling, writing

About andikabakti


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.