Existing Member?

Caetité

Caetité

BRAZIL | Friday, 14 November 2008 | Views [555]

     Caetité and a little city of the interior located to 757 km of the capital from baiana that possesses 45.241 inhabitants. It is really of  look up to, therefore it is alone to look for a little that you discovered educated and perfect people for fit in. 

In spite of staying distant of the capital she possesses interesting points that it is the house of educating Anísio Texeira, some trails as it is the case of the Cachoeirinha that is totally located free in São Vicente's proximities and movies. 

Caetité is in development growing like this mainly in relationship   the mining in the exploration of rich lied of uranium, amethyst and manganese,  in the industry, the potters' production and textile manufacture and in the trade, a vast net of stores, fairs in the days of Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 04 bank agencies, a mini-shopping, 6 supermarkets. 

The thirst possesses uneven relief. The Center, leaves older, he/she understands the surrounding area to the Square of Santana's Cathedral. There are placed the Municipal City hall, the Mail, the Forum, to City councils, the bank agencies, EBDA, the Regional Hospital. The neighborhoods, in total of twelve, understand, starting from that: Christ's Sul:Alto; to North: Small farm, High Buenos Ayres, Ovídio Teixeira, Santo Antônio and Our Lady of Paz; to East: Sacred Rita, Lameirão and Barroquinha; to West: They are Vicente and São José.  

      With altitude of 825 meters, it possesses interesting climate, in spite of having placed in the semi-arid. The periods of larger heatstroke are the months of April and August (200 hours) and its annual medium temperature is of 21,4°C (average maxim of 26,8°C and minimum of 16,4°C).

Us inhabitants of that wonderful city are be proud of having I privilege him of living in a city that got to develop, or better, to bounce back the past and consequently to confirm everybody they should call on. 

About anamariaecamila


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.