Existing Member?

Icelandic Weather

My Scholarship entry - Learning How to...

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [235] | Scholarship Entry

" Learning how to enjoy Icelandic weather" was inspired by my personal experience of living in the country for over one year now, constantly complains and jokes from tourists. Even locals joke about the wind that blows horizontally and the all-seasons-in-one-day type of weather. So, I came up with a short and funny list of activities that can help you enjoy this wonderful country no matter the weather.

This is our first attempt at making a professional short movie. We are mainly autodidacts. I also had an introduction course to filming during my Bachelor in Journalism and Communication Sciences.

The scholarship would be the beginning of living the dream. The scholarship would give me so much courage and inspiration, that I will never feel unjustified again. Putting yourself out there and taking the responsability to say "yes, I am a film maker"(even with no institutional education) is one of the hardest steps. But my ambition is to make story telling, documenting and film making the main part of my life.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About anadumbara


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.