Existing Member?

How To Live

City Of Shades

MEXICO | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [111] | Scholarship Entry

Mexico City , one of the biggest cities in the world, with millions of people living in a short space bearly knowing that this city have history , bearly knowing about their own existence and less care about being happy and more interesting in survive and being one more in the crowd, trying to pass just like one more of the shadows of a great city that has so much to give and so much to show.
I live in the north side of this city and as much of the people of the city we consider that cross the city is a complete odyssey , a short distance of 15 minutes we make it in 2 hours so dont many people stop a appreciate the little things and the little details of this monster.
My travel story is a story of every day living in this city, cuz im one of the few people who really takes a minute to sit down and look around all the shades in the buildings olds or moderns, in every human trying to breath , in every piece of nature traying to scape and stand in the iron jungle.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About amzingtravel


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.