Existing Member?

Memory in Light Geometry

Una Geometria Fragile

ITALY | Saturday, 22 August 2015 | Views [210] | Scholarship Entry

Travelling has been influencing my life since I moved away from a tiny Italian village, at 19 years old. I lived in London, Barcelona, New York, Florence, Hong Kong, Paris and Bogota, where I had a wonderful time working for a production company and doing some photography projects in the north of the country. Over there I collaborated with 2 anthropologists on studying the female role on an indigenous community close to Santa Marta. I have been working on video portraits from a while and I would love to develop a documentary project in Colombia, I loved to live there but I feel that I need more time to discover better the country and its culture. I am currently living in Paris where I work as a freelance filmmaker and photographer and where I am writing a documentary feature but I am ready to jump in a new adventure , even more if I could focus on the Colombian culture, environment and contemporary history. I strongly believe that this country has so much to offer and incredible stories to tell and I am ready to search and shoot those stories. The contacts I developed there could be a huge help in order to identify specific communities, places and events to film and I am ready for work as hard as possible to achieve beautiful stories through poetic images.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About ambra


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.