Existing Member?

Create!

The UK is the country of my soul!

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 5 May 2014 | Views [154] | Scholarship Entry

I'll never forget the day that I met the UK.
Yes, 'met', because the UK is the live thing, but let's start from the very beginning.

Traveling is a good way to find out more about different countries with different traditions and customs. Some travelers prefer to spend in one country just a few days or one day and then leave for another country. This way of traveling allows people to visit more countries in less days. Unfortunately, in this case such travelers have to hurry in order to visit more places.

I am lucky, because I has been in England during almost a month! I went there to a language school in order to improve me speaking English skills. I lived in a family. Although my trip was two years ago, but I still have been communicating with my new family. After all, I had no idea that people can be so friendly to strangers.

Month passed like one day. Like an instant. I absorbed the culture of England from visiting beautiful ancient castles and ending hiding food from seagulls, which are the main inhabitants of the city Broadstairs (where I've studied).

I met a lot of people and made new friends. And this experience is the most priceless. Most people aspire to travel for this goal.

I can still to describe the beauty of this magnificent country and the people who live there for a very long time (and characters). But instead I'll tell you, dear reader. Take your time! Travel, meet new people, discover new places! You have only one life and it is worth spending in that way can in old age, sitting in a chair in front of a fireplace you'll have something to remember. Or anyway you can still tell your grandchildren, that their grandparents were 'wild child'.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About all_you_need_is_travel


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.