Existing Member?

AliMareeRyan's journal

From (A) Port Hardy to (B) Prince Rupert:

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 10 June 2013 | Views [344]

I highly recommended taking the BC ferry from these points. Expensive, but definitely worth it. It was travelling in style and if you pay a little bit extra for the trendy food and cocktails and you’ll be sweet, because and lets get one thing perfectly clear American food = bad. Very bad, disgusting! OK lets continue.

After eating questionable food from the canteen, the ferry headed out to open sea. Swaying back and forth, up and down.  To the point where, I could no longer hold down the scramble eggs and waffles. If your someone who suffers from motion sickness like me, make sure you have enough travel calm pills because you will need it for that first part of that trip.

Canadian people are by far the friendliest people I’ve ever met. Curious to know who you are and where you have come from. If you get the chance go on the tour up to the bridge do it!. We where lucky enough to be invited up there by the Captain and even got to steer the boat, it’s harder then it looks. Video to come.

Tags: boats, captains, fancy, sea, sickness, steer

 

About aliryan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.