Existing Member?

From Ukraine

Your Backyard - Through the ghosts and vampires to the old ropeway

UKRAINE | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [243] | Scholarship Entry

Hi! I am Alina from Ukraine.The second girl is my friend Valeriya. She often helps me to create videos.We both from enfance dreamed to create something interesting, dreamed to discover new things, try to understand other cultures and shoot it all on the camera. We follow a lot of people who are travelers, who show the world their trips. For us it’s a kind of miracle, a part of a big dream.
We are so young)I am 18 and lera 19 years old. I think for young people such as we are, it will be good motivation to see that its time to travel, to try to understand the world but not to sit in front of their computers))
Now I shoot videos for a big dance centre in my city for different dancers, to introduce to the other people. I enjoy a lot of my hobby-work))I often make some video-reports from dance festivals. For me, video it’s a big part of life. I see my future related only with filmmaking. Now I spend all the free time to develop my skills and for me it’s a big dream to receive such an opportunity as your scholarship. It’s a great experience, its an opportunity to make all that I can and more to get the best result.

I hope you will enjoy our video and thanks your team for attention!))

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About alinasukhova


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ukraine

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.