Existing Member?

Alexander Kreher Photography Each and every human is capable of achieving extraordinary things, and of using their passions to help change the world.

Roadtrip - Zoe Goes Running

FRANCE | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [269] | Scholarship Entry

I am inspired by the millions and millions of stories that wait just to be discovered. From my experience, I learned that I find the strangest and most interesting stories in the most unexpected moments, places or people. This taught me to walk through the world with open eyes, ears and an open mind at all times.
This particular video is about my girlfriend's latest adventure. She became the first person to ever run the entire route of the Tour de France. Zoe and I believe that each and every human is capable of achieving extraordinary things, and of using their passions to help change the world.
We aim to seek out the very best in our selves and in communities and cultures around the world; and, once we’ve found it, to share it through text, photo, and film in order to foster more positive, collective action in my local communities and beyond.
In 2011 I began to create films and multimedia pieces. Many of which have received recognized awards around the world.
Zoe is a public speaker and recently gave a TED talk.
If we receive this scholarship we would get another step closer to our dream of exploring the globe together and sharing our experiences and stories with the world.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About alexanderkreher


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.