Existing Member?

Becomig ME

I travel.

ANDORRA | Wednesday, 12 April 2017 | Views [269]

Why I travel…

People travel for many reasons, for me to travel is a way of escaping the reality you have grown with.  I have been brought up in a Hotel, a big one with more than 50 bedrooms, swimming pool, 10 m from the ski slopes…  I have really enjoyed my youth, but now that I have finished my studies in Science sport my father wants her daughter’s to work in the family business, It sounds fun?  I personally don’t like the Hotel life but I have to admit that it can be fun. 

I travel because in every trip I have made, I discovered something about me that I enjoy, I have realized that trips make me a better person, I come back more cultivated, I’m nicer to people, I give importance to reality I avoid unnecessary details that become problems. I meet new people that always teach you something, you share experience and time.  What you live is nothing alike to what you are used to. It’s always better than expected even if things do go wrong  really wrong sometimes. I travel  because I’m looking for the place I’m going to build my life, even if for the moment earth is where I belong and where I’m living my life, a life that I enjoy and love living. 

Travel is making me discover who I really am.

 

aida_aao

Tags: traveling

About aida_aao


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Andorra

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.