Existing Member?

Love, Learn, Enjoy the moment

Halfway To Paradise

EGYPT | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [238] | Scholarship Entry

the first time i went to climb Moses Mountain an amazing trip i had ever in Sinai region after Climb a 2,285-metre (7,497 ft) Saint Catherine in the Sinai.
6 hours climbing in deep night and dark and it was very tired for all of us during the way of climbing the star gazing light the road to us from time to time which is amazing view you will seen it in your life with a beautiful draw's of the start on the Sinai sky, on my way to the top i become more closer to see the stars and i felt that's my soul is in another plant, that's a moment when the other people who climb with you get tierd to reach the top and stop on the half way of the mountain and you ride on your leg's to move on to reach the top and all my thinking it was to reach the top and make nice photo from there, i finaly reach the top after 6 hours climbing and half the way to top i was alone with my cam and my Patience, after i reach the top it was totally dark and i stay for 1 hour waiting for the special moment of watching the sunrise and take the right shoot with my camera, damn it was freezing cold at the top during the sunrise i felt i reach Halfway To Paradise as its amazing moment i have seen it in my life, and every second i spend on the top thinking about how the Paradise it will be looks like, just spend on the top 3 hours then i went down going back all the way that's i climb it i was so happy and full of a positive power i haven't had this great feeling before in my life, during the my way going back you see all the way that's i climb it during the night i saw it after the sun shining so pure nice view full of love and happiness an amazing experience ever i had it in my life and hope to do it again and again.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About ahmedwahid

that's me

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.