Existing Member?

fabolous dreams

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - My Big Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 13 March 2011 | Views [280] | Scholarship Entry

"Adventure" well it is a word that have the taste of life rather it is a thrill,joy and a spark of enthusiasm for a person who really want to give a courageous impression to his life and who can element of adventure in youth.Being a young boy i also love to team with life of adventure and joy.
My big adventure well that was really very exciting one. Well that was the season of our summer holidays when i was only 16 when i decided to go on camping with one of my buddy to a KARGAH valley (located in the north part of PAKISTAN in GILGIT BALTISTAN). well we had planned that we both me and my fried will stay a week there. We had done our preparations and decided that we will leave the city at 6 o clock of 16 june 2007 to our destiny by any mode of conveyance . As scheduled planned we had left the town at the decide time and we have to travel almost 50 miles of rough and tough track mostly by foot. well the task at start was really difficult because we both have almost 20kgs of luggage and necessary edibles and shelter tent with us.the task was hard though but we had managed to get there at 5 pm oe next day. on reaching the destiny it was a really great scene. When we reached there we both( me and my friend) looked at each other and my friend smiled.AT that time we were unaware that what is going to happen with us. On reaching BULAR( a place in kargah) we had selected a suitable place for camp fire. first night was so thrilling . there was gloomy darkness around us. there was only darkness and scary voices of animals r there to welcome us. but that was the part of the game so we had a=ignored them and we had did our dinner with some delicious noodles and get to sleep. at the next morning when i woke up what i see was the beautiful scenery which i can not be able to explain means that was great and i have no words to explain that. well the days passed like moments.but the adventure there was great...........................................
i am leaving the story incomplete coz it is also an adventure>>>>> for you and me as well!!!!!!

Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About ahmed


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.