Existing Member?

Affys' Travels

In the beginning...

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 12 July 2010 | Views [434] | Comments [1]

Well before I even board a plane there has been so much to learn and do! Learning how to blog is one thing I thought I'd try now! I'm still not convinced I have remembered everything. 

Sarah and Tom Ansell have been amazing lending me books and rucksacs etc as well as giving me loads and loads of their time, wisdom and telling me all the thing I should really know!! I would be boarding a plan with a wheely suitcase and suntan lotion if it weren't for them!!

I still have some organising to do, booking a flight to Brisbane, getting my Oz visa and buying a decent day rucksac!

I've got a lovely camera and several books to keep me going, I've tried packing once already but will get Sarah to help me do it right!!

I want to try to say goodbye to everyone, managed St Hilda's Drama lot today with no tears, not sure i'll manage the rest of them dry eyed! (hey I used to cry at neighbours!) With moving house, leaving job, 2 summer camps and soul survivor my August is pretty busy, I hope to see you all before I go. 

For those of you inclined to please pray that the crazy month of August goes well and that I can amongst all that is happening concentrate on the last minute planning I still need to! 

Much love

xxx

 

Comments

1

Good luck on your adventure, see if you can smuggle a cute koala for me
mum x

  Helen Jul 13, 2010 7:00 AM

About affyharris1


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.