Existing Member?

AdventuresOfMegan

Nov 28 - Wednesday

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC | Wednesday, 28 November 2012 | Views [242]

Learned the foot drop on the silks (ends up just hanging by my feet, super cool)

Did the knee drop again. That one is always fun.

Trapeze - did the bird`s nest again. Still not loving it.

Had fresh coconuts off the tree. The guy from next door climbed up and cut them down for us and a whole group of us drank straight from the coconuts and ate the yummy insides.

Went to Gordito`s with Allie & Mike then sat on the beach (after Allie found a place to pee...haha) and they drank Presidente beer and we chatted.

Jumped on a moto home. Pretty sure he wasn`t a legitimate moto driver though. He was from coming the opposite direction with his friend on the moto. Pulled into a parking lot and dropped his friend off, pulled a u-turn and came to us. We said sure, but can you fit all 3? He thought he could. It was one of the scariest moto rides I had. He wasn't super stable and Mike said the back tire sounded funny. We figure he was probably on his way to the bar and wanted to make a little extra cash.

The moon was really bright that night, and could see the stars. It was really pretty.

About adventuresofmegan


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Dominican Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.