Existing Member?

Moksha (Liberation)

Moksha

INDIA | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [463] | Scholarship Entry

I am a documentary film maker who loves to travel. Travelling has taught me things which I wouldn't have otherwise learned - from coasts to mountains to deserts of India. It was a professional corporate film I was shooting for heavy vehicle advertisement. I always carry my camera kit when I'm travelling. I met wonderful people during these journeys. Couple of them were Sadhus, penniless, no means to look forward to something tangible for keep travelling. I kept wondering what makes them travel from the breadth and length of this country. Colombia scholarship gave me an opportunity to talk to couple of Sadhus. I picked one of them to portray his profile. With no hard feelings, this man 's desire is to achieve salvation. I am amazed by the aspiration of such individuals.
I Would certainly love to explore Columbia, meet new people and looking forward to interact with Mr. Brian Rapsey and learn from him to capture this wonderful aspiration in a camera.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About adi10rane


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.