Existing Member?

JAPAN IN THE RAIN

Seek Experiences - JAPAN IN THE RAIN

JAPAN | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [642] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

This is Adam and Josh, we met while studying abroad. With both of us in film school it was only natural that we would start filming our experiences. We quickly realized that traditional travel shows don’t show experiences a typical traveler would encounter. So our goal was to create a travel show that reveals what it is like to actually visit a location, all of the difficulties and unexpected opportunities that real exploration presents. Filming experiences both good and bad help convey a truer depiction of travel. We want our audience to learn through observation instead of being told specifically what to think about a culture or place. That goal is what lead to the video we created in Japan, showing the raw experiences we had. That goal is what we continue to strive for. We have made several videos while traveling, working together in hectic situations to capture moments as best we can. Winning this Scholarship would mean that we have the amazing opportunity to reach an audience that deserves to be shown honest moments in travel. We would be fulfilling our dream of sharing the world and nothing is more important to us then that.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Hi there,

Please check your video Privacy settings to make sure that your video can be viewed by anyone and that it can be embedded anywhere.

Thanks
Alicia

  scholarships Nov 6, 2013 2:04 PM

About adamjbianchi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.