Existing Member?

Euroharmony

Love does not know distance

CZECH REPUBLIC | Tuesday, 13 May 2014 | Views [119] | Scholarship Entry

Everything started on a Comenius project in 2013. On the 11. of February I travelled with 23 other students and 5 teachers to Susice (Czech Republic) for the first project meeting. The meeting was fantastic, and I met a beautiful girl. On the last night we went to celebrate and we started to kiss. That night was a beautiful night. I fell in love with her, but as a pitty I had to leave on the next day. When I arrived home, we started to chat, and we became a couple. A few weeks later came the idea of seeing each other again, and I decided to visit her during the easter holiday.
And now comes the story of the journey of my love. I bought my train tickets from Budapest to Prague. The trip took more than 8 hours. With every km-s I felt myself closer and closer to her. Finally I arrived to Prague, but I still had to find the way from Prague to Susice. My Milácku (in Czech means Darling or Honey) has an elder brother, who I have never seen, but was waiting for me on the railway station. When I left the train I immediately found him, and he helped me to get to the bus stop. The bus took me from Prague to Susice. My girlfriend told me that the bus stops in Susice, so when I got there I left the bus. This would have been ok, but I did not know, that the bus stops twice, and my Milácku was waiting for me at the other one. After half an hour of sitting in the Czech winter she came and picked me up. I have never ever hugged anybody as long and warm as I hugged her in that moment. After more than one month, we saw each other again. I spent 5 beautiful days there, but I had to leave. They took me to Plzen, where I left by train. I will never forget the moment, when the train slowly left the railway station... We were crying and waving. I was just 17 at that time, but our love was strong enough to fight against my fears and the distance.
Love is beautiful...and I still love her.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About adamcserkuti


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.