Existing Member?

For the golden section and one more thing

For the golden section and one more thing

BULGARIA | Friday, 31 May 2013 | Views [166]

       There are days, that are meant for discoveries. Early in the morning your intuition wakes you with pale and distant signal like a metal searcher tracking some trail. Is it gonna be a cap of beer or a golden treasure, usually is revealed in the end of the day. The signal is strengthening and it does not leave you in peace until you don't follow it. You abandon your previous plans for today and you go on.

        You don’t have time for unnecessary baggage, only the needed equipment - a photo camera with the right objective, the right speed, with the right caliber ray of light.
And you follow the trail hunting for situations - the food for our eternally insatiable imagination. One day like this I found myself in the middle of the field. Strange because so far my intuition always leaded me to the sea shore. Perhaps it knows for my preference.

        Of course it knows otherwise it would not be an intuition. Lately I was going to find out that this place used to be a sea thousands of years ago. And I keep on walking on the trail.

        I keep looking and I can not find it. You look for it so long without being able to find it, that at a certain point you decide that you no longer need it. That is when you start seeing it all around you. Then in the distance I saw an abandoned house, maybe struck by lightning. As I was getting closer my assuming for the lightning was confirmed. I wonder what would draw its attention? I've heard before that the metals, especially the rare ones attract the lightnings. Right now all I needed was not and allegory, but a real metal searcher. A spade, not a photo camera. I decided to look around and look for some signs. I rounded the object everywhere. There was nothing special, except the rocks from which the house was built. That was a limestone composite by a millions of fossilized sea creatures. Once there was a sea thousands of years ago. Is it gonna be the discovery of the day? Then I kept digging with my only available tool, picture here, picture there. It's here. I started to zoom in with my photo. Closer. Closer and closer. The microorganisms started to gain individuality. That's it. One of the fossils was an absolute projection of the golden section. Maybe the Golden section attracted the lightning. The perfect scale has provoked the wrath of God, or the god's sign.

About actiongeorge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bulgaria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.