Existing Member?

Vagabonding Adventures

Airports and exhaustion

HONG KONG | Friday, 6 July 2007 | Views [688] | Comments [4]

well... here i am in the hong kong airport after starting out from dfw about 22 hours ago... in just 4 short hours i will be in bkk with the promise of a nice bed and a long sleep... i have kept myself up this whole time so as to adjust to the new time zone with ease.  i should have NO trouble sleeping when i get there. 

nothing really significant to post about yet, but that hasn't stopped me from talking anyway.  i had lunch in vancouver b.c. with a french guy who was on his way to beijing, always fun talking to the french.  his response of "you americans" when i said i didn't speak french was typical, and true. 

well, i guess thats all i can really say about that.... i look forward to having more next time, and maybe some pictures too. 

until then.

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Glad to hear you're safe and sound. Hope you get some good sleep and start your trip off refreshed! I'm still praying for you and Natalie. God bless you both and have a wonderful time!

  Kathy Gist Jul 7, 2007 1:23 AM

2

It was good to hear from you Son, Hope you were able to sleep. We are all thinking about you and missing you even more since I know you are so far away. You are always in our prayers. Enjoy yourself and stay safe.
I Love you so very much.

  Mom Jul 7, 2007 8:27 AM

3

hey brother. glad to hear you had a safe plane trip. enjoy seeing everything!!! remember to take it all in and just enjoy being where you are. i love you and will pray for all of you. love your sister.

  jaime Jul 7, 2007 8:33 AM

4

I'm glad that you are getting to experence other places. Have the adventure of a lifetime. Hope to here from you soon.

Love you
DAD

  DAD Jul 9, 2007 3:43 PM

About ace


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.