Existing Member?

meet me on hills

TRIP TO HIMACHAL

INDIA | Monday, 7 September 2015 | Views [215] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Surbhi Gupta and currently I am a second year student of literature in Delhi, India. I am passionate about everything that is creative be it food or artwork. A person like me who is an admirer of beauty in creativity, travelling acts more than an aid. Travelling is a push for me to religiously follow my lust of experiencing as much as I can. I have travelled to many places in India like Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Haryana. Internationally I have been to Singapore, Dubai and Thailand. Cruising remains one of the best experience I have had. People from various cultures celebrate the best times of their life. Travelling invoked in me the necessity to record and capture the beautiful moments. The moments that are now cherished memories. Winning for me is important because I am naive to the field of filmmaking. I am just like wet clay that would mould in any shape. What could be better than getting trained under the best maker of the time- "Brian Rapsey". I would learn a lot from him and would get the best direction for my interest in movie making. The experience of winning this competition would be incomparable. Travelling, capturing and learning with the best.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About aberrantsouls


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.