Existing Member?

Trip to heaven on bike ...........

Manali

INDIA | Tuesday, 26 May 2015 | Views [281] | Scholarship Entry

Being a wanderer and Indian I have seen most of the places in India. But there are few places which leave a deep impression in your mind and also makes you realize something which you never felt before. I love traveling and passionate about it. I want to share my experience to Manali. It is about 570kms from my place. We left in night after office, the journey was hectic to most of my friends as we traveled in traveler bus, but for me it was a journey where road never ends. The way the road shines in darkness, dark blue sky, lights, midway junctions and food always excites me. I always try to be awake for very early morning moment when sunlight and darkness meet in sky. The golden dark blue sky always gives me a feeling that I am in space watching a different phenomenon of my planet. So after wonderful journey of 13 hours we reached Manali. It’s one of the most beautiful places in India. Mountains on one side of road and Beas River on other side, the place where you can take bikes on rent and explore. We decided to go to Rohtang pass on bikes. The journey to Rohtang pass was a dream come true. The journey was unpredictable, u will find beautiful dark rocks, waterfalls, high mountains surrounded by snow around you then suddenly you will be surrounded by dark green trees, colored flowers and thick forest with bird’s melody songs giving you an expression that you are in a dream and everything around you is welcoming you. You will believe that a new life began again here as you feel peace and happiness after visiting a place like Manali. If you ever come to India do plan to visit Manali. It’s a place where you can see what nature has given to mankind and how vast and extraordinary it could be.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About a_female_wanderer_and_explorer


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.