Existing Member?

5 amigas 5 girls. 7 countries. 5 weeks. This is the travel journal of our adventures through central america. Adios from Jade, Andrea, Claire, Lara & Tara.

New Years Eve

USA | Sunday, 31 December 2006 | Views [958]

Well so much for being too tired to stay up till midnight!!! we had an awesome night and didn´t get to bed until 6am. Jade & I went out to the knitting factory with some people we met at the hostel. The club was called the Knitting Factory and it was quite the Hollywood experience. So wish we had a camera! I could not believe the number of police and fire engines (there´s no such thing as an ambulance). The cops just drive across all lanes of traffic and park in the middle of the street. Thanks to Dave for getting us both home safe n sound!!!

We met so many great people and guess what- they were almost all auzzies!!! Andrea and Tara kept the party at the hostel kicking with some air guitar and stage dancing. We all had such an awesome night that our plans to see the rose bowl were ditched and we didn´t wake up till 1pm the next day. 

Adios, Larz

Tags: Los Angeles

About 5amigas


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.