Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Settling in to KL

HONG KONG | Tuesday, 29 March 2011 | Views [531]

Petaling Street, KL

Petaling Street, KL

After a lengthy demand of our air-con fee back (and getting it), we took the uninteresting 1 hour trip with Airasia buses to Sentral Station then boarded the Putra MTR 1 station to our destination - the Matahari Lodge. It was an easy trip. As we were early and couldnt get our room, we scoured the stalls and shops of Central Market (in the air conditioning). Later, after checking in to our room, we took on the Petaling Street Markets. Lunch was in the food court of Sentral Markets with fresh juice- at a cheap price. Dinner was on Petaling Street taking in the crazy ambience of backpackers and other visitors weaving their way through the ever harassing vendors. Forgot to mention that we managed to fit in a Nanna nap- don't know if that was because of the heat or that we are nearing the end of our trip and losing our momentum. Early night and a great 8+ hour sleep.

 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.