Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

Crazy day so far: Running, Christina Aguilera, Pap's and more

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 10 November 2010 | Views [798] | Comments [2]

me and Rick infront of Christina Aguilera's place

me and Rick infront of Christina Aguilera's place

Well, just winding down after a fully sick first part of the day!
Started at 7am, had a shower, got dressed and packed for my "running from the paportazi" tour. Put on my Nike+ ipod and got running / jogging / walking, all the way from Franklin and Hollywood (also known as the actor's getto) to Beverly Hills, N Santa Monica Blvd and Rodeo Drv. Where I when't for a wander before the tour guide (Cheryl) arrived, to get some breakfast; I found an awesome cafe for breakfast called The Farm, staff were friendly, meal was awesome (stuffed french toast, stuffed with caramelized bananas, and let me tell you I needed the energy).

When I met up with Cheryl she told me she had organized a bit of a surprise for me, and we were going to go to Christina Aguilera's house, unfortunately no Christina, but we did get to see her dogs, and I met a mate of Cheryl's (Rick) who is a Paparazzi or "Pap", really cool to talk to him and hear stories from his experiences in LA. After this Rick tipped us off on another spot he was going to, so we went for a run over to The Grove, where I met Froi for lunch, but not before seeing a few famous faces and even got a thumbs up from one of them. Froi says it could be my calling... I don't know, me chasing stars? hmmm. lol. 

For lunch we had Crepe and Ice Tea, I really needed that food, and as I am typing this, I am really feeling a little sore, but good, did some stretching so I shouldn't hurt too bad tomorrow, but will be going for a run tomorrow too, really was good to run today, and my god did I do a lot of it, haha. Maybe not as much tomorrow running.

Tags: fun, running, the paparazzi

Comments

1

Bring me back some of that breakfast!!

  Scotty Nov 10, 2010 5:42 PM

2

Hi Pete it sounds like you are having a ball. Did you get to Dans ok ? Keep having fun Luv Donna xxx

  Donna Nov 12, 2010 5:05 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.