Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

I got my itinerary!

USA | Saturday, 23 February 2008 | Views [583] | Comments [4]

Saturday - February something. We got out itineraries!!!! We fly to Sydney on the 25th (this monday) we are there for a few days - then we head off to our Uni's. B-rad and I got Brisban and Melbourne! We'll be in Brissie for 2 weeks, then Melbourne for 4 weeks!!! I'm so stoked! I get to play on the east coast! Since i've already lived in Perth  Brissie is home to some of the best beaches in the world! Melbourne is one of the coolest cities ever, and I'm so excited to get to live there for a while. I hear it's like San Fran. After that - we fly Sydney after the initial 8 weeks to get retrained for highschool recruiting. I hope to get to highschools in different cities. OK - so tired...hope this made sense!

night!

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Mer! How exciting!! I am quite jealous with all the cool cities you get to travel to. You will be quite the tour guide if I make it there.

  Jen Hamlin Feb 25, 2008 4:04 AM

2

I'm so excited for you! Just have the best time and enjoy every minute. I know you will be great!3

  Aunt Maria Feb 26, 2008 3:51 AM

3

Yoooooo! Thanks for the text on your way out. Hope you have a good flight. 16 hours, close to it? That's absurd. Knowing you, you'll be friends with the entire plane by the time you get there. Can't wait for you to bring an Oz-San Diego hybrid vocab back to NC. G'day, I'm so stoked to be back! Makes my saying "y'all" almost sound normal.
Quick geek thing: per your email, people can subscribe to this journal and be notified when you post something new. It's the little orange RSS button on the right side of most of the pages. Click it and follow the instructions.

  The Big Dog Feb 26, 2008 12:31 PM

4

Congrats Merry - that's so fun! Keep us posted and send some pics too! We love you and miss you here in NC!

  Jessi Feb 28, 2008 2:37 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.