Existing Member?

Josh and Shona's Excellent Adventure

Just for Laughs

CANADA | Wednesday, 22 September 2010 | Views [719]

Josh and I were walking back from old town in Montreal, when someone came running across the street clip board in hand.  wanting us to do a survey, explaining that we had to answer questions separately and if we got 5 of the same answers right we would get a dinner voucher.  That had Josh.  

So we crossed the road,Josh went off to the other survey person and i went with one that asked us over.

He then pulls out a Just for Laughs Card and tells me there are two camera's over there and they are filming and we will play a trick on Josh. 

He tells me what Im to do.  I go back to Josh and tell him Im just going to go to the toilet in one of the two port a loos that have been place right there on the street. I go in to one where there is no toilet but a hole cut out the back, go out the back and into the one right beside it and wait.

while i am waiting the original port a loo I went in is being lifted into the air and put on a truck.

Now how well do you know Josh? the girl who was with me in the toilet (she was telling me when i could go out again) asked will he panic? 

So i get told I can go out again and am suppose to be like "what's the matter i wasn't in that toilet"

But alas Josh is no fool and  he knew straight away... so will properly not make the TV show.

Josh 1 Just for Laughs 0

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.