Existing Member?

Indonesian Explorer A friend told me when I did traveling with him and challenging to jump over the huge rock to the river, "Hey Arum, you never know you'll come to here again or not. So, NOW or NEVER?" Then this is the best I remember when I want to do new things.

Sadranan Beach: Hidden Paradise in Yogyakarta

INDONESIA | Sunday, 1 June 2014 | Views [2082]

In the evening after cleaning up from Goa Pindul, we went to Indrayanti beach. The trip took about 1 hour from Goa Pindul. Little experience nausea because I was not accustomed with far enough travel to the winding road. I took a moment after arriving at Indrayanti beach after 1 hour on the road. Beautiful scenery and white sand intercepted by a short strand of wind accompany its natural beauty. Here we could not swim because there are many coral around the beach.

Indrayanti Beach

Satisfied with Indrayanti beach, we went to Sadranan beach, still around Indrayanti beach. On Sadranan beach, we can swim because the condition is slightly different from Indrayanti which many corals around. Sadranan beach is not too crowded and there is a place to stay not far from the beach. Sunset on the beach is very beautiful. (Hopefully after this writing, the beach is still maintained continuity)

Sadranan beach

Sunset in Sadranan beach

On the left side, there is a big rock-like beach of small island facing directly into the sea. I am with Jo strolled down the beach and stepped closer to the big rock. We found many sea creatures that came to "visit" this big rock. I do not use footwear and must be careful so as not to feel directly touch them. I took a photo of crab which already dead so I can easily touched and made a photo, hehe. I cannot imagine if the crab was still alive and clamp my hand.

Big rocks facing the sea directly

Mr. Crab who already dead

It was so beautiful seeing the whole beach of Sadranan from here. But after the sunset, we had to get back since there is not too many lights nearby the big rock.

The scenery of whole Sadranan beach

 

Tags: backpacker, beach, indonesia, sadranan, yogyakarta

About arumtri


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.